Becoming a member of Special Needs Circle
Becoming a member is FREE and easy and has a whole host of benefits for example reduced rate tickets* only to seminars and training and a chance to be signed up to our monthly Newsletter. See the bottom of the page for membership Cardholder T&C's.
To become member you MUST be fit at least one of the following criteria and your child must be aged 0 -25 :
- a parent carer of a child with additional needs and disabilities.
- Grandparent of a child with additional needs and disabilities.
- if you have adopted or are in the process of adopting a child with additional needs and disabilities.
If you don't not fit this criteria please do not fill in a form.
Non members / professionals can usually buy tickets at a higher rate unless stated.
Your details will not be shared and will only be kept in accordance with GDPR regulations.
Membership Terms and Conditions
- Only members are able to buy reduced tickets to seminars.
- Only one purchase per card can be made and only by the registered card holder.
- The card is not transferable and can only be used by the cardholder.
- If for any reason you decide to leave Special Needs Circle - East Midlands you must inform us by emailing [email protected]